Orland’s Ewing Memorial Chapel
Founded on Faith.
Built on tradition.
Established in 1962.
Now in our third generation of family ownership, Orland’s Ewing Memorial Chapel was created to provide a highly personal funeral service to our community.
Today, families throughout the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York region receive our compassionate, attentive service, as well as our sensitivity to the strong traditions of family and faith. Arrangements can be handled worldwide, as needed.
We are an independently-owned, full-service funeral home offering chapel seating for 200 people and off street parking for 75 cars. We specialize in extensive pre-planning assistance to meet all your needs. We proudly serve all communities and cemeteries.
Joel E. Orland, Senior Director… received his degree in mortuary science from the American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service in New York City in 1973. He is a graduate of Trenton State College (now the College of New Jersey) and has served as president of Greenwood House, Jewish Family and Children’s Service, and the Pennington First Aid Squad. He is a lifelong resident of the Trenton area and now resides in Pennington.
Max J. Orland, Director … received his degree in mortuary science from the American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service in New York City in 2014. A graduate of Hopewell Valley Central High School and New York University, he serves on the board of directors for Jewish Family and Children’s Service and Abrams Hebrew Academy. He resides in Lambertville, where he is an active composer and violinist in the community.
Harold G. Orland, Z”L, Founder (1920 – 2001) … received his degree in mortuary science from the Eckels College of Mortuary Science in Philadelphia in 1948. He was a veteran of the Army-Air Force in World War II in the Pacific. He served as president of Har Sinai Temple in Trenton, and is also fondly remembered as the owner of “Harold’s,” a men’s clothing store he operated in Lambertville for over 30 years.